Toronto Aerial Night View








Vancouver Downtown







Coal Harbour Marina







Danny's Inn, on Cambie Street had an illustrious history


before its current "single tenant" accommodations.


The facing street, Cordova, was named after


Don Antonio Maria Villaces y Cordova,


Spanish Viceroy of Mexico








322 Water Street







Downtown Fiddler at Waterfront Station







Dominion Building at Victory Square







Dominion Building Side Entrance







Dominion Building Side Entrance







Victoria Cross Way







Dominion Building and Victoria Cross Way







Dominion Building with Cenopath at Victory Square








Victory Square







Beatty Street Drill Hall with Sherman Tank

The British Columbia Regiment


(Duke of Connaught’s Own)


is an Army Reserve armoured


reconnaissance regiment of


39 Canadian Brigade Group garrisoned


in Vancouver, B.C.


at The Beatty Street Drill Hall






Beatty Street Drill Hall Architecture







Marine Building







Marine Building Detail







Marine Building Detail







Hudson Bay Building








Sinclair Centre



The Sinclair Centre joins together four buildings


with a glass atrium:



The Post Office (1910)


It’s style is described as Edwardian Baroque


and was the main post office in Vancouver


until the late 1950s. Its 12-foot diameter clocks,


which sit in the tower above Granville


and Hastings,


were restored in 1986.



The Winch Building (1911)


Located on the corner of Howe and Hastings


this building


was built by cannery pioneer


Richard Vance Winch.


It was designed by Thomas Hooper


and was completed


for $700,000 and sold to the


federal government in 1925.



Customs Examining Warehouse (1913)


Sitting Howe and Cordova,


this building was designed by


Public Works’ Chief Architect


David Ewart and was built


by the federal government as a


warehouse to handle federal


requirements on imported goods.


It was used by


Customs until 1958. Until recently


it was also the


home of Morton’s Steakhouse.



The Federal Building (1937)


At the corner of Granville and Cordova


this was built as an extension


of the Post Office.


[Source]







Hudson's Bay Company








Hotel Georgia Lobby Crystals and Clock








Waterfront Train Station Ceiling








Waterfront Train Station Rocky Mountains Mural








Waterfront Train Station Hallway